Best Los Angeles Train Accident Lawyer
California Train Accident Law Firm
The physical and emotional effect of a major train accident is never easy to deal with. To make matters worse, victims of train accidents also face crippling debt due to high medical costs and lost wages. Yaghmai Law Firm, APC’s California train accident lawyer will relieve stress by answering any questions relevant to your train injury claim and help you and your family fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our train accident attorneys have a reputation for getting you full justice through well-planned legal strategies and strong negotiation tactics. We are passionate about helping our clients get their rightful cash compensation to the fullest extent of California law from those that have hurt them.
Do I Have a Train Accident Case?
California’s best train accident lawyers in Los Angeles are those who have helped clients on different types of cases. Train accidents in Los Angeles and other cities across the state vary greatly. The facts of every case are unique and overcoming the barrier between injury claimants and a fair settlement requires the best train accident lawyers at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC on your side.
The highly experienced train accident attorneys in Los Angeles at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC help clients with the following types of train accident California cases involving:
- Train Drunk Driving Accidents
- Train Distracted Driving Accidents
- Amtrak Train Accident
- Smart Train Accident
- Train Track Accident
- Train Car Accident
- LA Metro Train Accident
- LA Metro Train Crash
- Car vs Train Accidents
- Train vs Train Accidents
- Truck vs Train Accidents
- Train Pedestrian Accidents
- Train vs Motorcycle Accidents
- Train vs Bicycle Accidents
- Train Crash Resulting in Catastrophic Injuries
- Train Crash Resulting in Wrongful Death
How Do I File A Train Accident Lawsuit?
If you intend to file a claim, you have to prove that the other person owed you a duty of care and breached that duty of care. In California, train operators have a duty to drive in a safe manner and avoid risky behavior that may endanger others in the train or on the road.
They breach this duty of care when they:
- Drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Drive while distracted;
- Fail to keep their train safe;
- Break the speed limit; or
- Engage in other illegal or reckless behaviors.
Unfortunately, even though it may seem obvious that another person is liable for your injuries, you will have difficulty with the insurance companies during the claims process. This is where our team at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC can help you.
We are here to answer your questions and guide you through the entire claims process. We represent clients in all aspects of their personal injury claim, such as:
- We communicate with the insurance company so they cannot take advantage of you;
- We help coordinate the repair of your vehicle and pursue your property damage claim;
- We conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case;
- We collect and preserve evidence before it is lost or destroyed;
- We contact eyewitnesses to get their statements;
- We help you get the best medical treatment possible for your injuries at no cost to you;
How Much Will My Train Accident Settlement Be Worth?
No lawyer can guarantee a particular result for your case in California. It is against our rules of professional conduct, however, it is important to recognize the multitude of factors that may affect the outcome of your claim and the amount of money you are able to recover, such as:
- The cost of the medical bills you have incurred;
- The cost of any future medical treatment you will need;
- The amount of income you lost due to your injuries;
- Whether your injuries have affected your future earning capacity;
- Whether you required home modifications to accommodate your injury;
- The cost of fixing your vehicle;
- Whether your injury caused scarring, disability, or the loss of a bodily function.
Your train accident settlement will depend on these factors. Our Los Angeles train accident law firm uses their experience and knowledge to maximize your settlement.
No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
At Yaghmai Law Firm, APC we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we win your case. We do not back down from a fight against the railroad company or insurance companies under any circumstances. Our train accident lawyer team will litigate your case until we obtain full justice to the fullest extent of the law.
Contact Yaghmai Law Firm, APC Today
If you were injured in a train accident or lost a family member in a train crash in California, then look no further than the Los Angeles train accident attorneys at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC for diligent and aggressive representation. Our legal team is here to help all accident victims.