Best Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
California Motorcycle Accident Law Firm
Our motorcycle accident attorneys have a reputation for getting you full justice through well-planned legal strategies and strong negotiation tactics. We are passionate about helping our clients get their rightful cash compensation to the fullest extent of California law from those that have hurt them.
Do I Have a Motorcycle Accident Case?
California’s best motorcycle accident attorneys in Los Angeles are those who have helped clients on different types of cases. Motorcycle accidents in Los Angeles and other cities across the state vary greatly. The facts of every motorcycle accident case are unique and overcoming the barrier between injury claimants and a fair settlement requires the best California motorcycle accident lawyers at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC on your side.
The highly experienced motorcycle accident lawyers in Los Angeles at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC help clients with the following types of motorcycle crash cases for accident involving:
- Motorcycle vs Drunk Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle vs Distracted Driving Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents involving motorcycles
- Car vs Motorcycle Accidents
- Fatal Crash Motorcycle Accidents
- Train vs Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck vs Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle vs Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle vs Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle vs Bicycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Crash Resulting in Catastrophic Injuries
- Motorcycle Crash Resulting in Wrongful Death
- Failure to Yield to Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents Caused by Road Hazards
How Do I Make A Motorcycle Accident Claim?
If you intend to file a claim, you have to prove that the other driver owed you a duty of care and breached that duty of care. In California, drivers have a duty to drive in a safe manner and avoid risky behavior that may endanger others on the road. Everyone must obey the rules of the road and traffic laws in the United States, even when riding a motorcycle.
They breach this duty of care when they:
- Drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- Drive while distracted;
- Make illegal turns;
- Fail to keep their vehicles safe;
- Break the speed limit; or
- Engage in other illegal or reckless behaviors.
If you were injured in a motorcycle accident that was caused by a negligent driver, you have the right to seek compensation for your medical costs, loss of income, and other losses arising from your injuries. By law, you are also entitled to recover for pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other emotional and mental damages.
Unfortunately, even though it may seem obvious that another person is liable for your injuries, you will have difficulty with the insurance companies during the claims process. This is where our team at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC can help you.
We know the tactics which insurance companies and defendants use in motorcycle accident cases to reduce their liability. Insurance adjusters will try to trick you into making a recorded statement that they will surely use against you later. They may entice you to settle with a minimal amount of money early on in the case because they know injuries get worse over time. They will even dig into your online presence and social media posts on Facebook and Instagram to use your own photos to deny liability for your injuries.
The insurance company and insurance adjuster of the defendant are not your friends. Despite the validity of your claim and despite your subjective belief that you are a fair person, the insurance companies will do anything in their power to not pay you what you deserve. You must consult with an experienced motorcycle accident attorney before even considering accepting any settlement offer and you should never volunteer information to the insurance adjuster.
The team at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC is here to answer your questions and guide you through the entire claims process. We represent clients in all aspects of their personal injury claim, such as:
- We communicate with the insurance company so they cannot take advantage of you;
- We help coordinate the repair of your vehicle and pursue your property damage claim;
- We conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case;
- We collect and preserve evidence before it is lost or destroyed;
- We contact eyewitnesses to get their statements;
- We help you get the best medical treatment possible for your injuries at no cost to you;
We will aggressively fight to get you full justice for your injuries.
How Much Will My Motorcycle Accident Settlement Be Worth?
No lawyer can guarantee a particular result for your case in California. It is against our rules of professional conduct to do so. However, it is important to recognize the multitude of factors that may affect the outcome of your claim and the amount of money you are able to recover, such as:
- The cost of the medical bills you have incurred;
- The cost of any future medical treatment you will need;
- The amount of income you lost due to your injuries;
- Whether your injuries have affected your future earning capacity;
- Whether you required home modifications to accommodate your injury;
- The cost of fixing your vehicle;
- Whether your injury caused scarring, disability, or the loss of a bodily function.
Your motorcycle car accident settlement will depend on these factors. Our Los Angeles motorcycle accident law firm uses their experience and knowledge to maximize your settlement.
No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
At Yaghmai Law Firm, APC we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we win your case. We do not back down from a fight against the insurance companies under any circumstances. Our motorcycle accident lawyer team will litigate your case until we obtain full justice to the fullest extent of the law and get compensation for your injuries.
Contact Yaghmai Law Firm, APC Today
Time is of the essence in any motorcycle accident claim because any gaps in medical treatment or delays in acting will be used against you by the insurance companies to deny your claim. The same goes for any Los Angeles personal injury case.
If you were hurt or lost a family member in a motorcycle accident in California, then look no further than the Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorneys at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC for diligent and aggressive representation. Our legal team is here to help all motorcycle accident victims.
Don’t sit around on Google searching for “motorcycle accident lawyer near me” or “motorcycle accident attorney near me” or “Los Angeles motorcycle accident lawyer” and wasting precious time that may harm your case.
Call us or text us at +1 (888) 800-6731 or contact form to schedule a free consultation.