Best Los Angeles Burn Injury Lawyer
California Burn Injury Law Firm
Our burn injury attorneys have a reputation for getting you full justice through well-planned legal strategies and strong negotiation tactics. We are passionate about helping our clients get their rightful cash compensation to the fullest extent of California law from those that have hurt them.
Do I Have a Burn Injury Case?
California’s best burn injury lawyers in Los Angeles are those who have helped clients on different types of cases. Burn injury accidents in Los Angeles and other cities across the state vary greatly. The facts of every burn injury case are unique and overcoming the barrier between injury claimants and a fair settlement requires the best fire accident lawyers at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC on your side.
The highly experienced burn injury attorneys in Los Angeles at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC help clients with the following types of burn injury cases for burns resulting from:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Burns Due to Defective Products
- Burns Due to Negligent Installation or Maintenance of Smoke Detectors, or other Fire Safety Equipment, such as Fire Sprinklers
- Chemical Burns (i.e. strong acids or bases, freon burn, ammonia, bleach, etc.)
- Electrical Burns
- Burns Due to Gas Explosion (i.e. gas heater, gas stove, gas line, etc.)
- Burns Due to Fire (i.e. fire injury from indoor/outdoor fires, cooking accidents, fireworks, etc.)
- Burns Due to Scalding (i.e. hot coffee, steam, hot liquids, etc.)
- Accidents Resulting in Catastrophic Injuries including Burn Injury
- Crash Resulting in Wrongful Death due to Burn Injury
We can help you if you have been injured with 2nd degree burns or 3rd degree burns in any of these cases, whether from fires and explosions, or other causes.
How Do I Make A Burn Injury Claim?
As in any other personal injury case, the liability of the negligent party must be proven by showing:
- You were owed a duty of care;
- The other party breached the duty of care; and
- The breach of duty caused you injury or loss.
If you were injured as a result of any accident or negligence resulting in burns, you have the right to seek compensation for your medical costs, loss of income, and other losses arising from your injuries. By law, you are also entitled to recover for pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other emotional and mental damages.
Unfortunately, even though it may seem obvious that another person is liable for your injuries, you will have difficulty with the insurance companies during the claims process. This is where our team at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC can help you.
We know the tactics which insurance companies and defendants use in burn injury cases to reduce their liability. Insurance adjusters will try to trick you into making a recorded statement that they will surely use against you later. They may entice you to settle with a minimal amount of money early on in the case because they know injuries get worse over time. They will even dig into your online presence and social media posts on Facebook and Instagram to use your own photos to deny liability for your injuries.
The insurance company and insurance adjuster of the defendant are not your friends. Despite the validity of your claim and despite your subjective belief that you are a fair person, the insurance companies will do anything in their power to not pay you what you deserve. You must consult with an experienced fire accident attorney before even considering accepting any settlement offer and you should never volunteer information to the insurance adjuster.
The team at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC is here to answer your questions and guide you through the entire claims process. We represent clients in all aspects of their personal injury claim, such as:
- We communicate with the insurance company so they cannot take advantage of you;
- We help coordinate the repair of your vehicle and pursue your property damage claim;
- We conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case;
- We collect and preserve evidence before it is lost or destroyed;
- We contact eyewitnesses to get their statements;
- We help you get the best medical treatment possible for your injuries at no cost to you;
As a burn patient it is important to get immediate burn care at a burn center that specializes in skin grafts and other burn-related treatments. We will aggressively fight to get you full justice for your burn injuries.
How Much Will My Burn Injury Settlement Be Worth?
No lawyer can guarantee a particular result for your case in California. It is against our rules of professional conduct to do so. However, it is important to recognize the multitude of factors that may affect the outcome of your claim and the amount of money you are able to recover, such as:
- The cost of the medical bills you have incurred;
- The cost of any future medical treatment you will need;
- The amount of income you lost due to your injuries;
- Whether your injuries have affected your future earning capacity;
- Whether you required home modifications to accommodate your injury;
- Whether your injury caused scarring, disability, or the loss of a bodily function;
- Loss of consortium;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Emotional distress;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Punitive damages depending on the facts of the case.
Your burn injury settlement will depend on these factors. Our Los Angeles burn injury law firm uses their experience and knowledge to maximize your settlement and recover compensation.
No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
At Yaghmai Law Firm, APC we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we win your case. We do not back down from a fight against the insurance companies under any circumstances. Our burn injury lawyer team will litigate your case until we obtain full justice to the fullest extent of the law and get compensation for your injuries.
Contact Yaghmai Law Firm, APC Today
Time is of the essence in any burn injury claim because any gaps in medical treatment or delays in acting will be used against you by the insurance companies to deny your claim. The same goes for any Los Angeles personal injury case.
If you are a burn victim, severe burn victim, or a family member of a burn injury victim in California, then look no further than the Los Angeles burn injury attorneys at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC for diligent and aggressive representation. Our legal team is here to help all burn injury victims.
Don’t sit around on Google searching for “burn injury lawyer near me” or “burn injury attorney near me” or “Los Angeles burn injury lawyer” and wasting precious time that may harm your case.
Call us or text us at +1 (888) 800-6731 or contact form to schedule a free consultation.