Best Los Angeles Airplane Accident Lawyer
California Aviation Accident Law Firm
Our aviation accident attorneys have a reputation for getting you full justice through well-planned legal strategies and strong negotiation tactics. We are passionate about helping our clients get their rightful cash compensation to the fullest extent of California law from those that have hurt them.
Do I Have an Aviation Accident Case?
California’s best aviation lawyers in Los Angeles are those who have helped clients on different types of cases. Aviation accidents in Los Angeles and other cities across the state vary greatly. The facts of every aviation accident case are unique and overcoming the barrier between injury claimants and a fair settlement requires the best aviation accident lawyer in Los Angeles at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC on your side.
The highly experienced airplane injury lawyer at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC help clients with the following types of aviation crash cases for accident involving:
- Aircraft Accidents
- Commercial Plane Crash of Domestic or International Flights
- Airplane Crash
- Small Plane Crash
- Homemade Aircrafts
- Commercial Airplane Accidents
- Private Airplane Accidents
- Corporate Jet Accidents;
- Charter Airplane Accidents
- Helicopter Accidents
- Charter Helicopter Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents Involving Negligent Maintenance
- Aircraft Accidents Involving Negligent Air Traffic Controllers
- Aircraft Accidents Involving Negligent Pilots
- Aircraft Accidents Involving Negligent Airlines
- Aircraft Accidents Involving Negligent Airports
- Aircraft Accidents Resulting in Catastrophic Injuries
- Aircraft Accidents Resulting in Wrongful Death
How Do I Make An Aviation Accident Claim?
As in any other personal injury case, the liability of the negligent party must be proven by showing:
- You were owed a duty of care;
- The other party breached the duty of care; and
- The breach of duty caused you injury or loss.
Pilots, passengers, airlines, and all aircraft in the United States are regulated by the federal government through the Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) and other agencies. In most airplane accidents or aviation accident cases, a failure to follow an industry standard during the operation of the aircraft or failure to follow safety regulations usually is the primary cause of the accident. Fatal accidents can occur when people fail to do their jobs correctly.
Aircraft accident cases are typically caused by:
- Improper maintenance or lack of proper maintenance;
- Fatal errors by the pilot or co-pilot;
- Defects in the design of the aircraft;
- Equipment defects;
- Negligence of the air traffic controllers; or
- Violations of the FAA rules meant to protect you.
If you were injured in an aviation accident that was caused by a negligent pilot, negligent airline, or other negligent party or cause, you have the right to seek compensation for your medical costs, loss of income, and other losses arising from your injuries. By law, you are also entitled to recover for pain and suffering, emotional distress, and other emotional and mental damages.
Unfortunately, even though it may seem obvious that another person is liable for your injuries, you will have difficulty with the insurance companies during the claims process. This is where our team at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC can help you.
We know the tactics which insurance companies and defendants use in aviation accident cases to reduce their liability. Insurance adjusters will try to trick you into making a recorded statement that they will surely use against you later. They may entice you to settle with a minimal amount of money early on in the case because they know injuries get worse over time. They will even dig into your online presence and social media posts on Facebook and Instagram to use your own photos to deny liability for your injuries.
The insurance company and insurance adjuster of the defendant are not your friends. Despite the validity of your claim and despite your subjective belief that you are a fair person, the insurance companies will do anything in their power to not pay you what you deserve. You must consult with an experienced airplane accident attorney before even considering accepting any settlement offer and you should never volunteer information to the insurance adjuster.
The team at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC is here to answer your questions and guide you through the entire claims process. We represent clients in all aspects of their personal injury claim, such as:
- We communicate with the insurance company so they cannot take advantage of you;
- We help coordinate the repair of your vehicle and pursue your property damage claim;
- We conduct a thorough investigation into the facts of your case;
- We collect and preserve evidence before it is lost or destroyed;
- We contact eyewitnesses to get their statements;
- We help you get the best medical treatment possible for your injuries at no cost to you;
We will aggressively fight to get you full justice for your aircraft accident injuries.
How Much Will My Aviation Accident Settlement Be Worth?
No plane crash lawyer can guarantee a particular result for your case in California. It is against our rules of professional conduct to do so. However, it is important to recognize the multitude of factors that may affect the outcome of your claim and the amount of money you are able to recover, such as:
- The cost of the medical bills you have incurred;
- The cost of any future medical treatment you will need;
- The amount of income you lost due to your injuries;
- Whether your injuries have affected your future earning capacity;
- Whether you required home modifications to accommodate your injury;
- Whether your injury caused scarring, disability, or the loss of a bodily function;
- Loss of consortium;
- Loss of enjoyment of life;
- Emotional distress;
- Pain and suffering; and
- Punitive damages depending on the facts of the case.
Your aviation accident settlement will depend on these factors. Our Los Angeles aviation accident law firm uses their experience and knowledge to maximize your settlement.
No Fees Unless We Win Your Case
At Yaghmai Law Firm, APC, our airplane injury attorney works on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay us nothing unless we win your case. Our plane crash attorney does not back down from a fight against the insurance companies under any circumstances. Our aviation crash lawyer team will litigate your case until we obtain full justice to the fullest extent of the law and get compensation for your injuries.
Contact Yaghmai Law Firm, APC Today
Time is of the essence in any aviation accident claim because any gaps in medical treatment or delays in acting will be used against you by the insurance companies to deny your claim. The same goes for any Los Angeles personal injury case.
If you were hurt or lost a family member in an aircraft crash or plane accident in California, then look no further than the Los Angeles aviation accident attorneys at Yaghmai Law Firm, APC for diligent and aggressive representation. Our legal team is here to help all aviation accident victims.
Don’t sit around on Google searching for “aviation accident lawyer near me” or “aviation accident attorney near me” or “Los Angeles aviation accident lawyer” and wasting precious time that may harm your case.
Call us or text us at +1 (888) 800-6731 or contact form to schedule a free consultation..
Submit Your Case
Schedule a Consultation with our Best Personal Injury Lawyer
or Best Immigration Lawyer